All of them were candidates for the Korean command tower… ‘Flores sacking’ Getafe appoints Bordalas as successor
Getafe, who is aiming to remain in La Liga, has appointed a new manager as a firefighter.
Getafe announced on its official website on the 29th (Korean time) that “Director Jose Bordalas has signed a contract with Getafe.”
Getafe, who sacked manager Quique Flores on the 27th, appointed manager Bordalas, who has experience leading the club from 2016 to 2021.
Getafe said, “We agreed to leave the baton to coach Bordalas,” and “he led a total of 212 matches from 2016 to 2021, promoting promotion to La Liga and advancing to the UEFA Europa League.” .
Bordalas promoted Getafe from the second division in the 2016/17 season during his tenure, then secured a ticket to the European competitioㅋㅋㅋ벳n by finishing 5th in the league in the 2018/19 season.
After leaving Getafe, coach Bordalas, who directed Valencia during the 2021/22 season and is currently unemployed, returned to Getafe after about two years when he was called to his home team.
Meanwhile, both Flores, who was sacked at Getafe, and Bordalas, who was appointed as a firefighter, both draw attention because they have ties to Korea.
First of all, coach Flores was once a candidate for the Korean national team coaching tower. After the 2018 World Cup in Russia, the Korea Football Association, which was looking for a successor to coach Shin Tae-yong, aimed for Flores, but failed because they could not reach an agreement on financial issues.
Coach Bordalas is one of the leaders mentioned by foreign media as one of the candidates for coach Paulo Bento, who left the national team after the 2022 World Cup in Qatar.
Last January, local media in Spain reported that “Coach Bordalas received a coaching offer from the Korean national team, but he declined because he wanted a managerial position at a big league club.” Finally, Korea appointed coach Jurgen Klinsmann as the national team’s head coach.
It is also noteworthy that Lee Kang-in (RCD Mallorca) had a big influence on the dismissal of Flores from Getafe while both coaches were candidates for the Korean national team at one time.On the other hand, director Bordalas was a person who strongly opposed the release of Lee Kang-in during the past Valencia command tower.On the 24th, Lee Kang-in scored multiple goals in the 30th round of La Liga in the 2022/23 season against Mallorca-Getafe and defeated it 3-1. Following the match against Mallorca, Getafe decided to sack coach Flores as their ranking dropped to 17th, just above the relegation zone, after losing 1-2 in the 31st round of the league against UD Almeria.Photo = EPA/Yonhap News
Article provided by Xports News
Reporter Kwon Dong-hwan firstname.lastname@example.org
Reporter Kwon Dong-hwansubscribesubscriber1,646 number of cheers808
- Pushing and pointing… Arsenal DF, Man City Foden · Halan and fierce ‘nervous war’
- “I’m fat” vs “Am I a kid?”… Old Manchester City midfielder fights ‘lose weight’ with Pep
Copyright ⓒ Xports News. All rights reserved. Unauthorized copying and redistribution prohibited.
Xports Newstop newsSelected by the press, you can go to the press page (outlink) .
- Lee Tae-gon, Yoon Se-ah and Pink? Since when… Catching back hugs
- Otto mom, unconventional fishnet bikini… I didn’t even hide it
- Cheerleader Seo Hyun-sook “Isn’t this the romance of men?”… sexy beauty bombing
- Hyori Lee uploaded a photo, and the purchase was sold out… great influence
- ‘Idain♥’ Lee Seung-gi, marriage congratulations “I won’t get tired”
News viewed by people who viewed this article
- Acting Mason’s tribute to SON… “If you’re lucky, 20-25 goals now, hopefully a clue for the team”Xports News
- ‘I don’t want to leave Manchester United’ To compete in Euro 2024… “We have to accept a cut in wages.”Spotify News
- KIM colleague, in front of winning the league, ‘PSG transfer rumor’… Aide’s ‘direct refutation’Inter football
- “I’m disappointed in Tottenham” Why Pochettino didn’t hesitate to go to ‘rival’ Chelseapopotwo
- “The Bundes’ worst mistake this season”, even the Western, British media…OSEN
- ‘I’ll never play for Manchester United again!’…Greenwood decides to leave Old TraffordInter football
Most Viewed News at this Time
- Acting manager Mason, ‘one year older than SON’, “Son Heung-min would have scored 25 goals if he was lucky…”
- “Buy Kim Min-jae” Coach of Naples begged every day… The result counts down to winning the championship in 33 years
- “Son Heung-min could have scored more than 20 goals”… Trust in acting Tottenham manager
- ‘I just signed a long-term contract’… The annual salary will also be cut by 30% “I am regretting the contract”
- Lee Kang-in’s PL variable? Local media “Buyout amount is 30 million euros”
- Real Madrid, Chelsea ‘love call’ rejected… Unexpectedly leftover strands this summer
- “It’s not 100%…” Ten Hagh shook his head, the reality of Manchester United giving up half of the ‘golden rule’
- ‘Is that a professional player?’ Dire No Mark Chance Header Shot → Acting Mason Frustration + Big Bow
- Pochettino as expected! “Ask Boelli to recruit Kane”
- I’m never playing for Man Utd again!…Greenwood is totally done with Man Utd
most viewed video
- OneMason: Heung-Min Son could score 20 goals this seasonnumber of regeneration48,834 play time01:27
- 2play time02:13Mason: Heung-Min Son, a goal with strong mentalitynumber of regeneration11,611
- 3play time03:12Director Simeone wants it! Lee Kang-in, ATM Lee…number of regeneration8,004
- 4play time01:26[Training] A training session with David Beckham!number of regeneration4,001
- 5play time02:25Son Heung-min is ‘angry’ at the ‘Man Utd equalizer’…number of regeneration3,296
League scoring rankings
- Oneelling hollanman city33goal
- 2Harry KaneTottenham24goal
- 3Ivan TonyBrentford19goal
- 4Marcus Rashfordman utd16goal
- 4Mohamed SalahLiverpool16goal